ONSITE ENGINEERING AND CONSULTING
- The development of Life Extension Programs
- Evaluation of your equipment
- Data gathering for Short Circuit and ArcFlash analysis
- Forensic analysis for failed equipment
- The engineering field service division will work with your engineering and maintenance staff to plan and supervise the maintenance of your equipment.
- If individual items are found to be deficient, the engineers from Satin American will provide a set of options for the remanufacturing or replacement.
- The engineering field service division is able to provide full support of our manufactured equipment with regard to conferences, design, power company interface, installation and testing.
ENGINEERING & TESTING
- The production/remanufacture of electrical equipment possessing the highest level of safety.
- The furnishing of training, analysis and studies for the safety of our customers.
For the past 40 years, Satin American has maintained itself as an engineering based organization. We have engineers throughout all levels of the corporation: quotation, production, testing, design, documentation, field service.
The testing laboratory allows for performing all ANSI switchgear and circuit breaker related production and design tests for 480 -15000 volt equipment with the exception of those tests performed at one of the few High Power Laboratories within the US.
The testing laboratory at Satin American has the following equipment:
5 – AC high current test sets – through 80,000a
1 – DC high current test set – through 40,000a
2 – AC three phase current test sets – through 3000a
1 – Power factor test set
1 – BIL test set
4 – AC/DC test stations
3 – AC high potential test sets – through 150kv
1 – Corona test set
4 – DC high potential test sets – through 150kv
1 – TTR test set
2 – Current Transformer test sets
3 – Protective relay test sets
1 – NEMA 3R test station
3 – Speed and Motion test sets
Switchgear test fixtures for all US Circuit Breakers